Monday, May 23, 2011

Mirror Mirror on the Wall...

With all of the rain we had last week, I decided to do a little poking around at my favorite antique shop to find some inspiration for my sunroom makeover.  Almost instantly something caught my eye.  Hanging smack in front of me was a gorgeous, beveled, gold mirror.  I thought to myself, maybe for my dining area?    But the gold?  Not exactly my style.  I finished looking around at the rest of the shop, and couldn't help envisioning the mirror hanging oh-so-nicely in my dining room.  So, with a little negotiating, I brought this baby home for just $30.  My initial instinct was to spray it bright white.  However, now that I have it in the room, I wonder if the gold matches the mustdardy-colored fabric on my bar stools, and chandelier scrunchies.  I'd love to hear your opinion, gold or white? 



 And here's a little close up of the gorgeous detail...

1 comment:

  1. Love the gold mirror the way it is...nice addition to the room..brings in the other gold in the room..NICE

    ReplyDelete