Here's a close-up of the chain that suffered from the installation process:
And here is what it looks like after the makeover:
...A pic of both chandeliers together:
...The dining room chandelier:
...And the kitchen chandelier:
If you'd like to try this at home, here's how:
1. Cut long strips of your fabric. (At least the length and a half of your chandelier chain)
2. Make a seam by folding the sides of the fabric in and iron flat.
3. Fold the top down, and iron flat. (See pic below)
5. Use a glue gun to glue sides together. (Go slow, and do small sections at a time to avoid drying.)
6. Scrunch up fabric as you move down the chain.
7. Step back, enjoy!
Well, you're not going to believe this when I tell you, but, I'VE FINALLY FINISHED THE SETTEE MAKEOVER! Pictures are coming...stay tuned!