And here they are after:
Here's a shot of the stools pushed in:
And a closer look at the fabric:
I really like the spring-like feeling these stools bring to the dining room. They are so soft and inviting - exactly what I was hoping for. If you would like to try this on your own, here's how:
1. Find a great fabric (and don't forget to look in all of the "unusual" places).
2. Unscrew the seats of the stools and remove old fabric. (check out the new Vanna White!)
3. Pin old fabric to new fabric, and cut out the pattern.
4. Use a staple gun to attach new fabric.
5. Screw on new seat cushion.
6. For a fresh look, give your stools some white paint.7. Stand back, and enjoy!