Friday, June 3, 2011

Round Table After Shots

Happy Friday everyone!  Remember the old table I rescued from the garbage? To jog your memory - here are a few before shots:

Here is what it looks like now:


It only took me 3 coats of white paint this time.  I probably could have done 1 more, but I was eyeing up a table cloth at Target that I may put on top anyway:





I've purposely held off on showing you the after shots of my sunroom makeover - simply because it's still in progress.  I've finished painting the walls and baseboards and am in the decorating stage.  I must admit, this is always the most challenging part for me.  Oddly enough, one of my favorite places to "shop" for decorations is in my own basement.  Being a person who has a difficult time throwing things away, (guess that's why my basement looks the way it does, ha!) I'm always finding old things that can work perfectly somewhere else in my house.  I was just running down to change the laundry over when I spotted these two things just waiting for a new home:



I think they will look nice with a spray of white paint.  Perhaps I'll put them up on a shelf in the sunroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment