Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Baby Steps


Just over a year later, here I am again... Where did I go you wonder?  Well, a few life-changing events have taken place since my last post.  First my husband suffered a serious injury and subsequent blood clot.  It took the wind out of all of our sails.  Thankfully he is doing better…not completely healed yet, but on the road to recovery so to speak.  The second, and much happier event…we were blessed with our second child.  Needless to say it’s been busy around here and the blog needed to take a backburner for a bit.  I’m here today though to give it another shot.  Baby steps… bear with me, I’m going to be squeezing in projects and blogging still during naptimes – but this time ‘round it will be a bit more challenging with 2…key is to get them both to nap at the same time…here’s to that.  Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment